skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

blob # 3

I have finally learnt how to use the staff block with the help of the Library training elf!
Posted by firstmate at 12:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

candl

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (26)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (13)
      • # 13 again! the future of Libraries and 2.0.Intere...
      • cookie monster
      • image generator
      • # 12 Social networking.I have no desire to set up ...
      • # 11 thing. Technorati. Typed in Learning 2.0. Cam...
      • #10 A delicious adventure......decided to explore ...
      • big world out there!
      • #6 thing came next, and I signed up for a reader a...
      • I did # 5 thing today, but found there was far too...
      • blob#4
      • my 21st century grand daughter
      • travels in Europe
      • blob # 3
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

firstmate
View my complete profile