Friday, October 24, 2008

big world out there!

I am now doing thing #7 and could become addicted ! Google was easy to understand and navigate, found some great chicken recipes!
Topix would take hours to look into, possibly at 3 in the morning when you can't sleep.
Sydic8 could not even be activated, not sure why, and Technooati was extensive, interesting, but when I delved into my favourite topic, cooking, came across a disturbing site under, British cooking, showing a Guinea pig about to be lowered into a chip pan... and some very colourful comments from disturbed viewers like me. I guess being new to all this, there must be alot that one actually would rather not find, on all of these sights, but under cooking?....
I was supposed to look at Library related sites, and found a good one in Google about up coming fiction, given more time I imagine there's a vast amount of information I could gather on library related subjects, but for this purpose just had a quick look through, I have a feeling this will not be the last visit to these info sites.

No comments: